Get a Waff® Concept
- A take away sale easy to eat.
- A high quality fast food product.
- A real operational space work of 200 square feet or less.
- The “secret mix” recipe produces the dough with a twin arms mixer producing a fluffier dough.
- A concept which answer to the consumer’s impulsion who gives himself a pleasure with an exclusive and quality product made in front of customers for freshness, for a small expense.
- A 100% belgian product not easy to find and with very little competition, if any.
Get a Waff ® Profile
- You like commerce and customer contact.
- You are respectful of quality, as well as the rules of hygiene.
- You have experience in commerce and management.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind and you would like to be self-employed.
- You can provide the minimum capital required and your financial standing enables you to involve yourself in a new project.
Get a Waff ® Location
- Get a Waff® must be installed in a location with strong and constant walking traffic.
- The installation can occur in shopping malls, places of interest, airport, etc...
- The set-up can be in the form of a kiosk or a shop.
- The minimum commercial surface area is 200 s/f.
- Get a Waff ® must have a storage area of approximately 50 s/f.
Get a Waff ® Profitability & Investment
- Gross margin of the order of 82%.
- Turnover that can reach $175,000 to $350,000 from the first year of operations depending on the location.
- No competition in this field.
- $6,000 worth of stock is all you need to start a Get a Waff ®
- An exclusive product mix securing and guaranteeing the investment
- The entry fee amounts to $29,000.
- Royalties free franchise for the first two years - 3% of Gross thereafter.
- Get a Waff ® sales unit investment is around $55,000 for a 200 s/f space
- Your money back in 9 months.